LB543

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LB543

Small-Community Server

THIS IS A IMPORTANT NOTICE THAT OUR IP HAS CHANGED... THE NEW IP IS AS FOLLOWS: 99.9.151.250 OR lb543.co.cc
The forums are moving to: http://lb543.66ghz.com/forum/ Existing forums will be shut down in a few days.

I´m in Brazil!

Blakshiep
    Blakshiep
    Admin

I´m in Brazil! Empty I´m in Brazil!

Post  Blakshiep Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Hey Hey so I´m in Brazil. I can use a computer a couple times throughout the day so I´ll be checking in from time to time.
    -Warning: This computer is naturally portugesse so every single word is marked as misspelled Razz -

I have some time and it was a busy first day so I suppose I´ll just make a travel blog Smile
    Feel free to email me as I´ll check it whenever I´m online.

-Introductions-

I´ll just repeatedly edit this post so check back for updates. It´s a netbook so the screen is tiny, be wary of typos.
    It´s an hour ahead of EST here. I´ll probly be online at 9PM EST usually. [ Will update times ]
    I´m probly going to right this in stream-of-consiousness but i´ll try to stay on topic Very Happy
    -Day 1-

*I´ll also include the night before because I don´t want to do a day -1 Razz*

We had a flight at around 5 and we arrived 5:10. The lady said we missed it and that there were no more flights for awhile. She gave us an offer for a new flight but it was $2000 extra. We called Orbitz to find a better deal but that was a waste of time. They suck, just call the ariline customer service. We did that and we got a non-stop flight right to Sao Paulo. [ Must check spelling ] Lemme just say the city at night from the sky is FKin pretty.

Morning:
    The last time I´ve seen a clock was at 7am [EST] when I woke up. We were about an hour from landing and they were serving breakfast. Banana cake and yogurt. Yum. I also had Apple juice becuase i always order the apple juice ;D
    The terminal we landed in was the last one and we had to walk around the entire circle of the building to baggage. The customs line was long and moving slowly due to one of the workers there. Whenever she was ready for the next in line she would shout "---" [ gotta find spelling ]. No one responded. After a couple more tries she shouted " next! " and the line started moving xD.
    My uncle picked us up and as we were walking outside I saw one of the most awesome things ever: a parrot mimicing a car alarm. It was really annoying but friggen hilarious. The airport was really far away and we drove for a few hours. The landscape is amazing though. Sao Paulo is between a mountain and the ocean so alot of the roads go on , in , or under mountains. the tunnels had a genious way of ventilating the middle sections so people wouldnt suffocate: Giant industrial fans inside the walls. After a bit of driving through a poor neighborhood we reached the main road. Our first stop was my grandma´s house. * Pro Tip: When going to Brazil eat like your next meal is right around the corner. The food they eat is hearty and they eat alot of it.* Even after two plates of meat, beans, and rice she insisted I eat more xD. After that we drove to a bigger city and reached my cousins house. We´re on the tenth floor so the view is quite nice, but there are buildings of every shape and size all around. I took a nap when we arrived. We walked around for a bit and watched some TV, then we had dinner. Brazilian pizza is the best kind. You need a fork and a knife to eat it. After being stuffed again, we watched a movie ( night at the museum )

So thats my trip so far Very Happy It´s late so i don´t feel like spell checking for now.
    Once again feel free to email me.
    And just to make sure: WOLFY KEEP THE CONTEST SERVER UP ;D I cant wait to see all your creations when i get back. Feel free to build eslewhere if you need more room, just write about it on the contest thread.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 6:32 pm